You have gaps between the floor and the wall, here are some tips for applying an acrylic stamp that will hide all these holes:
Category: Parquet level (Varnish)
Difficulty: 1/5 (1/5 is very easy)
Duration: 10 minutes to apply a tampon
The tube-shaped acrylic seal appears first and is cleaned with water. It is very useful for finishing and is available in almost any color, if one can have access to a professional store.
The acrylic stamp will retain its original texture and can be worked with wood.
The steps to apply an acrylic stamp:
- Identify the nature or the color of the soil to choose the right acrylic stamp.
- Clean the surfaces to be covered from dust.
- Open the connecting tube with a cutter
- Screw on the end piece supplied with the sealing tube.
- Insert the tube into the caulking gun.
- Gently apply the acrylic pad along the masking space until it is completely covered.
- Smooth the joint with your finger.
- Remove excess gasket with paper towels.
The necessary tools:
- Putty gun
- A tube of acrylic stamp wood color
- A cutter
- Paper napkins
Lightly dampen your finger to facilitate straightening.
Tools and accessories that can be very useful
- Rubson Mastic Construction Walls and Windows Mahogany 280 ml Price: 13.98 EUR
Links to other articles or sections:
Section dedicated to wood.
Some products are dangerous. Respect the work regulations.